Europe Camp: Summer 2023
Europe Camp: Summer 2023
NEW THIS YEAR ! YOGA and PHYSICAL THERAPY DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR MUSICIANS! We offer a unique opportunity for music students of all ages and levels to cultivate their skills in an immersive music camp environment. Yoga sessions (included in the price in France and Belgium) which have been specially designed to address the challenges of musicians work in synergy with the physical therapy posture-work session (for an additional fee and in Belgium only) to help student better understand how to use their bodies efficiently at their instrument.
8th International Summer Music Camp 2023
We invite pianists, violinists, cellists to join us for a summer of music in beautiful France on the outskirts of Paris.
NEW THIS YEAR ! YOGA and PHYSICAL THERAPY DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR MUSICIANS for the Belgium portion of the trip only!
The 1st segment of the program will be held at the “Ecole de Musique” in Joinville-le-Pont, just a 15-minute train ride away from the center of Paris, France. The 2nd segment will leave students free to sightsee & discover Paris at their own rhythm. The 3rd segment will be in the beautiful city of Bruges, Belgium.
We strive to provide an immersive musical and cultural atmosphere for young music students from all over the world.
Participants in the programs will be offered daily applied private and chamber music lessons with world-renowned artists. We put a strong emphasis on musicians’ health, including specially adapted daily yoga classes for all and a physical therapy option.
Students may attend the famous Bastille Day fireworks at the Eiffel Tower, as well as the other sights of Paris, and in Bruges, visit the famous canals & Chocolate Museum (just to name a few).
Participation in our program will benefit your young musicians by opening their eyes to the world, setting them apart on college and/or job applications, and by helping them in their consideration for awards and scholarships. In our 22 years of running study abroad programs, music students have returned home more confident and eager to continue learning music.
This summer camp will help students develop new skills through activities designed to stretch their comfort zones in safe and rewarding ways. Give your child a chance to learn about the world through interaction with students & teachers from different cultures.
A Typical Day in France
- 9am – 10am: Yoga
- 9am – 12:30: Applied lessons/practice
- 12:30 – 2pm: Lunch break
- 2pm – 7pm: Practice instruments & chamber music classes
Sunday July 16th, Faculty and student concert will be held at the conservatory from 2pm until 10pm in three different sessions. Faculty members will perform in each sessions.
A Typical Day in Belgium
- 7:30am – 8:30am: Breakfast
- 8am-9am: Yoga
- 9am – 12:30pm: Applied lessons/practice
- 12:30pm – 1:30 pm: Lunch break
- 2:30 pm – 11 pm:
- Chamber music
- Dinner (served at 7pm sharp)
The total cost for this trip is $3250.
This total includes:
- Transportation from Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France to the Hotel in Joinville-le-Pont
- Weekly unlimited Paris Metro Pass
- Tuition to camps in both France & Belgium
- Hotel accommodation in France & Belgium
- Three meals per day in Bruges
- Admission to all faculty & student concerts
- Admission to all organized group sight-seeing visits in Paris and Bruges
- Train ticket from Paris to Bruges & Bruges to Brussels airport
This total DOES NOT include:
- Food for the French portion of the trip
- Plane tickets from the US to Paris and Brussels back to the US
- Physical Therapy sessions in Belgium
- Personal expenses (gifts, detergents, soap, perfume, clothes etc.)
*The cost for anyone accompanying a student is $2050
*For students who wish to participate in only a portion of the trip, please contact Laurent Boukobza at :
Pricing Timeline (Total $3250)
- April 2, 2023 (Registration Fee): $100
- April 10, 2023 (Reservation Fee): $2000
- May 25, 2023 (Remaining Balance): $1150